Taiwan Center for Security Studies (TCSS)
TCSS Internship Program welcomes students from all academic disciplines. We are dedicated to making this unique experience the best it can be. As an intern, you will be given guidance through this program, and to work closely with our teams, develop worldwide networks with well-known experts, nurture cross-cultural competence, increase industry knowledge, and receive a qualified certificate after completion.
Internship Duties and Responsibilities
You will have the opportunities to engage with our distinguished experts, scholars, and retired admirals with a specialty in national security, global governance, Asian security policy, and more. Schedules are flexible but should be a minimum of 12 hours a week.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Create images for social media posts.
- Produce promotional materials such as podcasts and blog posts.
- Manage web platforms and social media channels.
- Assist in information gathering, research, and analysis.
- Co-organize events, conferences, projects, programs, and campaigns.
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files and purchase office supplies, etc.
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from different departments.
Every intern will be required to:
- Complete at least 140 hours of work.
- Sign the internship code of conduct on the official start date.
- Submit an internship report upon the completion of the internship.
Who are we looking for?
- Currently in the third year or fourth year of study, enrolled in a Bachelor’s program.
- Graduate students pursuing a Master’s Degree or a Doctor’s Degree.
- English proficiency: above Common European Framework – B2 level.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrate analytical skills and research interest.
- Self-directed and able to work independently.
- Other language abilities.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to Multitask and problem-solve
- Adaptability, dedication, and passion for work.
- Familiar with Photoshop, InDesign, Power Director, or other software.
*TCSS does not provide any compensation during the internship program *
How to Apply?
Required Documents to Submit: :
- Completed TCSS application form (Download here : TCSS_Intern_App_Form )
- One recommendation letter
- A self-introduction PPT presentation (7 pages max.)
Note: We only receive applications via the following e-mail: (email@example.com)
All candidates who meet the above criteria may apply. TCSS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, family, gender, marital status, medical condition, national origin, race, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
If you are a dynamic, responsible student who is eager to immerse in an innovative environment, learn more about careers, and grow global with us, don’t hesitate to apply!