TCSS Internship Program welcomes students from all academic disciplines. We are dedicated to making this unique experience the best it can be. As an intern, you will be given guidance through this program, and to work closely with our teams, develop worldwide networks with well-known experts, nurture cross-cultural competence, increase industry knowledge, and receive a qualified certificate after completion.
Internship Duties & Responsibilities
You will have the opportunities to engage with our distinguished experts, scholars and retired admirals with specialty of national security, global governance, Asian security policy and more. Schedules are flexible but should be a minimum of 12 hours a week.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Create images for social media posts
- Produce promotional materials and podcasts
- Manage web platforms and social media channels
- Assist in information gathering, research and analysis
- Co-organize events, conferences, projects, programs and campaigns
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files and purchase office supplies, etc.
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from different departments
Every Intern will be required to:
- Complete at least 140 hours of work in total
- Sign the internship code of conduct on the official start date
- Submit an internship report upon the completion of the internship
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Currently in third year or fourth year of study, enrolled in a Bachelor’s program
- Graduate students pursuing a Master’s Degree or a Doctor’s Degree
- English proficiency: above Common European Framework – B2 level
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate analytical skills and research interest
- Self-directed and ability to work independently
Preferably, interns should have the following skills:
- Other language abilities
- Good presentation skills
- Multitasking and problem-solving ability
- Adaptability, team spirit and passion for work
- Familiarity with Photoshop, InDesign, Power Director or other software
*TCSS does not provide any compensation during the Internship Program
How to join us?
Submit the following application documents via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed TCSS application form
- One recommendation letter
- A self-introduction PPT presentation (max. 7 pages)
All candidates who meet the above criteria may apply. TCSS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, family, gender, marital status, medical condition, national origin, race, religion or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
If you are a dynamic, responsible student who is eager to immerse in an innovative environment, learn more about careers and grow global with us, don’t hesitate to apply!